|Current||Week ago||Month ago|
|Last 7 days||Prev 7 days||Last month|
Newly active members
|Name||First Activity||Recent Activity|
|brianhicks||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|Henrique_Elias||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|ngayngo9x||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|Martyr2||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|ArloJamesBarnes||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|Hossam_Youssef||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|rossdakin||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|guaiasilk||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|yijun||Thu 30 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|ArMK||Wed 29 November '17||Wed 29 November '17|
|acidope||Wed 29 November '17||Wed 29 November '17|
|Roland_W||Wed 29 November '17||Wed 29 November '17|
|sashich||Wed 29 November '17||Wed 29 November '17|
|tvskish||Wed 29 November '17||Wed 29 November '17|
|coderberry||Wed 29 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|hosyminh||Tue 28 November '17||Wed 29 November '17|
|Logeshwaran_M||Tue 28 November '17||Tue 28 November '17|
|Liang_Eric||Tue 28 November '17||Tue 28 November '17|
|Cliepmann||Tue 28 November '17||Tue 28 November '17|
|Carsten_Pleiser||Mon 27 November '17||Thu 30 November '17|
|Sarah_Johan||Mon 27 November '17||Mon 27 November '17|
|Bikramjit_Bhangoo||Mon 27 November '17||Mon 27 November '17|
|renyuneyun||Sun 26 November '17||Sun 26 November '17|
|Alireza_Farahani||Sun 26 November '17||Sun 26 November '17|
|jabcka||Sun 26 November '17||Sun 26 November '17|
How to use Community Analytics
This is the homepage, this is where you will generally go to for the initial overview of your community. This is your daily starting point where you can check for any anomalies, read up on the latest posts and newest members, and click through to anything that catches your eye.
Other menu items
- The homepage shows you the high level overview of your community.
- The members overview is where you'd go if you want to find out how your members are doing.
- The posts overview shows recent posts and threads, giving you a full overview on what's happening.
- The charts show the trends in your community. They allow click-through to quickly zoom in on anomalies you might encounter.
- Cohort Analysis
- The cohort chart group users based on their join date. Allowing for very powerful comparisons between yearly quarters.
- The leaderboard shows your topmost members/posts based on various criteria.
- The report view can be used for reporting purposes, it shows historic values that should not change anymore (though there are some exceptions in case of deleted posts/members, imported data etc.)
- The categories overview allows you to compare the performance of the various categories and subforums
- Search allows you to find users and posts based on several categories, tags, cohorts and a free text search
- Clicking the question mark provides you with a contextual help overlay.
Those members that have contributed to your community in the past 28 days are considered active members. This is one of the best metrics of community health. More active members indicate that more and more people feel compelled to contribute.
People which have participated in your community at least once are called participants. While this is an important number to be aware of, Community Analytics cautions against using the total in daily reports, since this is mostly a vanity metric. It is better to report on active members and/or on new participants.
Participants that have not been active in the past 28 days are considered inactive.
When a member posts something, and there is no one else in the thread with him, that thread is considered lonely. Try to keep the number of lonely posts low, since an unanswered question is unattractive for both the asker and any potential (new) visitors.