|Current||Week ago||Month ago|
|Last 7 days||Prev 7 days||Last month|
Newly active members
|Name||First Activity||Recent Activity|
|Susan Beauregard||Yesterday at 14:47||Yesterday at 14:52|
|Mark Lindquist||Yesterday at 12:11||Yesterday at 12:11|
|Lindsay Taylor||Yesterday at 09:23||Yesterday at 09:23|
|Alka Tandan||Wednesday at 08:06||Wednesday at 08:12|
|Hannu Jaakkola||Tuesday at 00:43||Tuesday at 00:43|
|Alberto Gianera||Tuesday at 00:35||Tuesday at 00:35|
|David Wagner||Monday at 21:05||Monday at 21:05|
|Jamie Sanchez||Monday at 15:00||Monday at 15:00|
|Ingrid Helsingen Warner||Monday at 14:44||Monday at 14:44|
|Emeric Delalandre||Monday at 14:21||Wednesday at 04:35|
|Natasha Vianna||Sun 16 April '17||Sun 16 April '17|
|Odharnait Ansbro||Sun 16 April '17||Sun 16 April '17|
|Colomba della Pianura||Sun 16 April '17||Sun 16 April '17|
|Nicole Karlis||Thu 13 April '17||Thu 13 April '17|
|Cara Friedman||Thu 13 April '17||Thu 13 April '17|
|Patrick Curtis||Thu 13 April '17||Thu 13 April '17|
|Diana Tower||Thu 13 April '17||Thu 13 April '17|
|Chrissy Bernal||Wed 12 April '17||Wed 12 April '17|
|Louisa Sullivan||Wed 12 April '17||Wed 12 April '17|
|Liz Gorson||Tue 11 April '17||Tue 11 April '17|
|Chris King||Tue 11 April '17||Tue 11 April '17|
|Amanda Michelle Jones||Tue 11 April '17||Tue 11 April '17|
|Julia Tanasic||Tue 11 April '17||Tue 11 April '17|
|Mike Bruno||Tue 11 April '17||Tue 11 April '17|
|Jodi Gilbert Bepler||Tue 11 April '17||Tue 11 April '17|
Jeska Dzwigalski Kittenbrink
How to use Community Analytics
This is the homepage, this is where you will generally go to for the initial overview of your community. This is your daily starting point where you can check for any anomalies, read up on the latest posts and newest members, and click through to anything that catches your eye.
Other menu items
- The homepage shows you the high level overview of your community.
- The members overview is where you'd go if you want to find out how your members are doing.
- The posts overview shows recent posts and threads, giving you a full overview on what's happening.
- The charts show the trends in your community. They allow click-through to quickly zoom in on anomalies you might encounter.
- Cohort Analysis
- The cohort chart group users based on their join date. Allowing for very powerful comparisons between yearly quarters.
- The leaderboard shows your topmost members/posts based on various criteria. It is under active development, if you have any feedback or ideas, please contact us!
- Search allows you to find users and posts based on several categories, tags, cohorts and a free text search
- Clicking the question mark provides you with a contextual help overlay.
Those members that have contributed to your community in the past 28 days are considered active members. This is one of the best metrics of community health. More active members indicate that more and more people feel compelled to contribute.
People which have participated in your community at least once are called participants. While this is an important number to be aware of, Community Analytics cautions against using the total in daily reports, since this is mostly a vanity metric. It is better to report on active members and/or on new participants.
Participants that have not been active in the past 28 days are considered inactive.
When a member posts something, and there is no one else in the thread with him, that thread is considered lonely. Try to keep the number of lonely posts low, since an unanswered question is unattractive for both the asker and any potential (new) visitors.