|Current||Week ago||Month ago|
|Last 7 days||Prev 7 days||Last month|
Newly active members
|Name||First Activity||Recent Activity|
|Adelaida Diaz||Today at 04:39||Today at 04:39|
|Celena D. Green||Yesterday at 21:54||Yesterday at 21:54|
|Michelle Efendi||Yesterday at 21:03||Yesterday at 21:05|
|Christine Courtney||Yesterday at 16:06||Yesterday at 22:32|
|Telma Soares||Yesterday at 03:19||Yesterday at 03:19|
|Sydney Nicole Fulkerson||Wednesday at 12:11||Yesterday at 07:22|
|Godsgrant Akujuobi||Wednesday at 10:07||Yesterday at 01:06|
|Pauline Magnat||Wednesday at 09:47||Wednesday at 09:47|
|Michael De Jong||Wednesday at 09:40||Yesterday at 06:15|
|Prescilla Garland||Tuesday at 15:44||Yesterday at 16:21|
|Triin Mahlakõiv||Tuesday at 10:50||Wednesday at 07:57|
|Eva Lewis||Monday at 22:46||Monday at 22:46|
|Joel Serino||Monday at 21:46||Monday at 21:46|
|Aayushi A Jain||Monday at 21:02||Tuesday at 21:00|
|Maki Hanamoto||Monday at 20:58||Wednesday at 12:53|
|Jared Van Lehn||Monday at 20:23||Monday at 20:23|
|Rafael Frensley||Monday at 17:55||Monday at 17:55|
|Dominique Souris||Monday at 17:34||Monday at 17:34|
|Ryan Swift||Monday at 17:10||Monday at 17:10|
|Christine Rushing||Monday at 14:42||Monday at 14:42|
|Matt Weiner||Monday at 14:36||Monday at 14:36|
|Scarlet Current||Monday at 14:34||Monday at 14:34|
|Dana Sinay Danu||Monday at 14:32||Monday at 14:32|
|Jamie Woods||Monday at 14:22||Monday at 14:22|
|Esther Hartmutsdottir||Monday at 14:05||Monday at 14:05|
How to use Community Analytics
This is the homepage, this is where you will generally go to for the initial overview of your community. This is your daily starting point where you can check for any anomalies, read up on the latest posts and newest members, and click through to anything that catches your eye.
Other menu items
- The homepage shows you the high level overview of your community.
- The members overview is where you'd go if you want to find out how your members are doing.
- The posts overview shows recent posts and threads, giving you a full overview on what's happening.
- The charts show the trends in your community. They allow click-through to quickly zoom in on anomalies you might encounter.
- Cohort Analysis
- The cohort chart group users based on their join date. Allowing for very powerful comparisons between yearly quarters.
- The leaderboard shows your topmost members/posts based on various criteria. It is under active development, if you have any feedback or ideas, please contact us!
- Search allows you to find users and posts based on several categories, tags, cohorts and a free text search
- Clicking the question mark provides you with a contextual help overlay.
Those members that have contributed to your community in the past 28 days are considered active members. This is one of the best metrics of community health. More active members indicate that more and more people feel compelled to contribute.
People which have participated in your community at least once are called participants. While this is an important number to be aware of, Community Analytics cautions against using the total in daily reports, since this is mostly a vanity metric. It is better to report on active members and/or on new participants.
Participants that have not been active in the past 28 days are considered inactive.
When a member posts something, and there is no one else in the thread with him, that thread is considered lonely. Try to keep the number of lonely posts low, since an unanswered question is unattractive for both the asker and any potential (new) visitors.